Has anyone else...

Options
Found and used blogilates on youtube? She's crazy but she seems to have a lot of followers and people have said that following her workouts have helped them lose weight. I was just wondering. I'm going to try one tonight. (=

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I don't follow her calendars, but I have used some of her workouts, and they're fun. I'm thinking of deloading off heavy lifting and taking a running break in August (after my 10K) and following her calendar for a month just for something different.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I haven't been onto her actual website yet, just her youtube page and watched some of her videos. I'll have to find her calender and do a month of it and see how it goes. She seems insane, but she's loud and enthusiastic that's what keeps me interested.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I haven't been onto her actual website yet, just her youtube page and watched some of her videos. I'll have to find her calender and do a month of it and see how it goes. She seems insane, but she's loud and enthusiastic that's what keeps me interested.

She's totally crazy. ;) I'm fairly certain actually doing her calendar will kill me. But she's so energetic and sweet. I don't agree with everything she says, but she seems very genuine in wanting to help people achieve fitness goals. I think some of her followers take being skinny a bit too seriously (someone called her out for having gained weight over the past year from the shape she was in last May when competing in a bikini contest! Seriously, you can't maintain that all year, but I digress....), but overall I do like her stuff.