Movie quote game...

Options

Replies

• dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dune.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Blade Runner

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
  • dunadan
    Options
    Animal House.

"How much for the little girl? The women? I want to buy the women!"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Blues Brothers

"Honey, we see everything in this profession, but one thing I ain't never seen - man or woman - is a grown-up."
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (1992)

"Look, I really don't think they flew 90 billion light years to come down here and start a fight "
  • Paraflier17
    Paraflier17 Posts: 70
    Options
    Independence Day.

"I can't believe we said no to free beer!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    "I can't believe we said no to free beer!"

Tremors

There's no crying in baseball!
  • bmxpop
    Options

There's no crying in baseball!

A League of Their Own

"So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald…striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga…gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, Hey Lama hey how about a little something you know for the effort you know.” And he says “Oh uh there won’t be any money but when you die on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me which is nice.”
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    "So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald…striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga…gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, Hey Lama hey how about a little something you know for the effort you know.” And he says “Oh uh there won’t be any money but when you die on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me which is nice.”

Caddyshack....FTW!!!

You're wrong, eggroll, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happened to me. Hands down. But you, you know, you're letting Click-Clack, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan just walk out with Miss What's-her-face. She likes you, you know? Though I don't know why!
  • dunadan
    Options
    Gran Torino.

"Okay, you people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn . . . call the president."
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    Options
    Big Trouble In Little China

"Mom, listen, I gotta tell you something - it's real important. Shh! Santa Carla is crawling with vampires."
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    "It's not a tumor!"

Guess what? It was a tumor! Who knew?

Kindergarden cop?
  • bmxpop
    Options
    "Mom, listen, I gotta tell you something - it's real important. Shh! Santa Carla is crawling with vampires."

The Lost Boys

"Hey... Dad? You wanna have a catch? "
  • dunadan
    Options
    Field of Dreams.

Right in the feels! Sigh....

"You. My room. 10:30 tonight. You. 10:45... And bring a friend."
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Robin Hood Prince of Thieves!

"Surely you can't be serious."

"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley."
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    Options
    Airplane!

"They were a people so eager to laugh, so devoted to family, so dedicated to each other. The only word that comes to mind is harmony."
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    "Get to the chopper"
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    "Get to the chopper"

Dance with the wolves?
  • rebeccawwalters
    rebeccawwalters Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket"
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    "Get to the chopper"

Predator.

"
    "Your Honor, may I have permission to treat Ms. Vito as a hostile witness? "
    : You think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me
    "Do you two know each other? "
    " Yeah, she's my fiancée"