Treadmill?

Options
I'm looking to add a treadmill to my arsenal ... any suggestions for or against any of them? I'd love to get the Jillian Michaels x7i but $2000 is a little out of my price range :)

Replies

• capturethemoments3
    Options
    I don't have any suggestions but I am looking to get a treadmill also! I hope to hear some good ones!
  • pickledlilly
    pickledlilly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I invested in a good treadmill and I love it because you can move any way you like because no ones watching. Put some good music on and swing those hips.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]1497245.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LittlePam
    Options
    I would suggest buying a used one out of the paper or craigslist and seeing how you like it.
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: I have a treadmill I bought over 11 years ago at Sears and love it. You can walk or jog on it and it's very sturdy which is what you want if you will use it a lot. Also I spend over $1000 to get a good one that would last. The only thing I have had to do to it is have the belt tightened and readjusted which cost me $100 last year. An option to look at is EBay, Craigslist etc.. for a used treadmill! Good luck! :smile:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    treadmills are one of the best things to have. iv had two one i got from a mail order catalog it was a okay the one that i got one at sears is the best i love tham worth every penny good investment:happy:
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love my treadmill and I bought it off of a friend I made on a different site. I didn't realize how I scored until I did a little research and checked out their website: smoothfitness.com. Anyway, it was only a couple of years old and she sold it to me for less than half the price! It's an excellent machine, very sturdy -commercial grade. If price is an issue, I would look into getting one secondhand. Craigslist is a good idea as mentioned by someone else. If you'd rather buy one new I would do some web research and check out reviews. Costco looks to also have a decent selection of treadmills. Hope you find one that you like!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    2 years ago, I bought mine from Home Shopping Network. It was about $600+/- but it had the Flex Pay option, so I only paid $99 a month for it until it was paid for. Up until June of this year, it was sitting, collecting dust and didn't even have 2 HOURS on it! Now, I LOVE it and would be SO lost without it!

PRO-FORM 565 CROSSTRAINER It has all the bells and whistles, except a TV monitor! I'm sure if you go on HSN (or QVC for that matter), you will find a great buy with some pretty good payment options. Good Luck, and Good Health!