Brand New!

Options
Hi, My name is Betty. I'm a stay at home person, that has everything I want or need, except those extra pounds on my body ! haha Just found this site, so thought I'd give it a try! I like this site, because it added everything up for you! I pray I'll do good here! I'm starting a exercise routine today. I'm outta here!

Replies

• auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP hope all goes well for you!! This is a great site you make lot's of good friends who support you..

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! You food diary must be open and you must log everyday (tough love I know):smile:
  • beebe1964
    beebe1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi and welcome...please feel free to add me...from your location we are only about an hour apart. Nice to see someone close.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! You food diary must be open and you must log everyday (tough love I know):smile:

Yikes!! :)
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to mfps, I wish you well on your healthy journey.This is a great site for support and making new friends.I wish you the best of luck and I will send you a friends request,feel free to add me if you wish :happy: xx