Ton of weight to lose 100lbs, looking for friends

Options
that have alot to lose too, or even something that don't. I guess I am looking for friends to help me, and I help them. I lost weight so quickly 18lbs gone, just like that. Now I cannot lose even an ounce. I am stalled big time. I am bored with my food I think. I haven't exercised at all (I know bad). I just feel so blah again. I know it won't come off overnight as it took me a long time to put on, I don't know what I am trying to say. I guess just looking for friends in the same boat as I am.

Replies

• chadericsmith
    chadericsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Need to lose around 100.
  • AmandaLloyd712
    AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'd like to knock 85lbs off. SO much easier said than done when there's so much delicious food out there!
    Feel free to add me, abukovy is my username. I could use some more friends for support!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm in the same situation where i need to lose weight. I'm only 5'1", who knew you can stuff so much fat in a short person!
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose @ another 84 lbs, give or take. That'd put me at 150, which is at the top of my goal range at this point. Feel free to add me. It's nice to have support from people who are facing the same challenges.
  • mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. While I am not on the same journey as you, I love to help and motivate people to keep going! It's not easy or quick work, but it is so worth it!
  • Violets_grammie
    Violets_grammie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!!

My first goal is 60 # but I should loose 100 lbs and that would put me at the acceptable/high side of an appropriate weight "chart".
    My profile pick shows me 60# ago...it seems less daunting than 100...so I am working on one goal at a time.

Happy to work together on this ;-)
  • tusijode
    tusijode Posts: 13
    Options
    I also want to lose 100 even though my doctor wants me to lose 110. And I need support and would support you as well. Please add me. Thank you!
  • mrsmol37
    mrsmol37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd be happy with 75, but 100 is probably better! Please feel free to add me! I can use all the support I can get:)
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I spent 30 years avoiding exercise. Never could be successful at dieting either. I could lose a few pounds, but when eventually put them back on and then some. I decided to do the reverse of my thinking. I had always dieted first and thought once I got a few pounds off I'd start to exercise. Never happened. SO! I started exercising first this time around. I decided I could not say no to exercise. Damned if it didn't work! I could keep my eating the same and lose 2 pounds a month. That got me to thinking I just wanted to tweak a few things and eat healthier. Not a diet. Once I started eating healthier I lost more. I'm still exercising and working on getting the last 30 pounds off.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you as my friend or anyone else feel free to add me!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose approx another 100lbs, feel free to add me if you like, I am on here daily & I love having new friends & I have no issues offering support/suggestions if you want them.
  • tigermom82
    tigermom82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me - need to lose about 50 lbs. and just can't seem to get started. Can use all the support I can get!
  • Pam020
    Pam020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you all. Everyone above, please add me. :-) This is my second try, I can do it. I just need to stick to it!!! If we all add each other and become an inspiration to each other that would be a huge help!!! In 4 wks I've lost 8lbs. I've learned that staying out of a boring rut is the key for me. I go to the gym and work out, but not every day. Sometimes, I walk in the neighborhood, or load up my Boxer Reggie and go to the park. Whatever I choose, I walk 1.5-2.0 miles every day hoping to increase as I go along.
    I have to plan my day, plan my food that way I don't get bored and give up. (hopefully). I have about 50lbs more to lose.

The best news....we're expecting our first grandchild in August. By the time I hold baby Claire for the very first time, I'm hoping to be a brand new me!!! <3
  • mcgeorge5
    mcgeorge5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I need to lose lots too, and I'm frustrated that it isn't melting away like it seems to on TV. I know reality shows aren't really reality.
    In the past I could lose 8-10 pounds easily and now that I am trying it seems like every ounce is loathe to come off! Goodness, my weight used to vary 5 pounds in one day, and now I am thankful for every ounce I drop!~
  • cfeldman62
    cfeldman62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose at least 100 pounds. I look in the mirror and am so disgusted with what I see. Not only that, it's affecting my health. I know this is an excuse but I've had several knee operations in the past 4 years. This did not help my weight situation. I was inactive and anything I ate because another pound or so. Not only do I hurt because of the extra weight but my health is at a high risk. A month ago I joined myfitnesspro and went on a gluten free diet. I now have to think about what I'm eating instead of just putting it in my mouth. I started walking and am up to 2 miles a day. I've lost 15 pounds so far and plan on continuing until I am at my ideal weight! I would love friends in the same situation as me. Nothing is better than working together and encouraging one another to keep going. I wish everyone success in reaching your goal!: flowerforyou:
  • sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've got the better part of 100lbs to lose and would love all the supportive friends I can get :)