Ice cream, Froyo and custard...which one is better?

freyaheart
freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
Its getting to be pretty warm out around her and I am lucky enough to to have all three of these frozen treats in my area but my question is which one is the "better" one to go for if i absolutely have to have one? My guess would be the froyo (Frozen Yogurt) but I've been wrong before.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Its getting to be pretty warm out around her and I am lucky enough to to have all three of these frozen treats in my area but my question is which one is the "better" one to go for if i absolutely have to have one? My guess would be the froyo (Frozen Yogurt) but I've been wrong before.

Depends on who is making it. Froyo would def be behind ice cream and custard though
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member

Depends on who is making it. Froyo would def be behind ice cream and custard though

The Froyo place is called Sweet Frog, it's new! I think it's a chain. They are in the database at least.
  • lawmama_
    lawmama_ Posts: 103 Member
    if you have to go out, froyo.

if you stay in, greek yogurt :)
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Frozen yogurt, unsweetened or even the original flavor is great.
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member

The Froyo place is called Sweet Frog, it's new! I think it's a chain. They are in the database at least.
    Sweet Frog original if you are at 4 oz (or is it 3) is under 90 cals. It's just the right mix of sweet and tart if you are into that.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Is gelato an option?

...because it would smoke the competition.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    I would say the Froyo would be the best choice IMHO but you can always put in a little exercise before going to 'earn' the treat :)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    froyo is relatively low calorie and delicious too
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    I'm an ice cream addict and I just cant get into froyo so I say smaller portions of ice cream! lol
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Custard is best, but not very good for you, same with ice cream. Froyo is a better nutritional option, but only if you don't top it with crazy amounts of sugary toppings.
  • BunnyW22
    BunnyW22 Posts: 33
    Froyo is better for you nutrition wise but custard and ice cream are better taste wise.