New and looking for Accountability/Encouragement Partners

Options
Hello All,

I'm new to this. My 20th Wedding Anniversary is this Sept 11th. I want to give my wife the husband she deserves. So my motto is:

220 BY 20!!!!

I want to be down to that weight from 263 by Sept 11th.

If you want to be a helper/encourager and or would like one as well please let me know.

Sincerely,

Ray

Replies

• bearsfan67
    bearsfan67 Posts: 57
    Options
    Good Luck Ray!! You can do it!! The first step is going for it and you are doing that!!!!:smile:
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to encourage you. Feel free to add me as a friend and welcome to MFP!
  • pastrychefoz
    Options
    Mate I am with you big time on this, accountability is key and I think that's a great thing about MFP if you say make me accountable for keeping up with my diary and meeting my goals then there are people on here who are trying to reach the same goals as yourself and know what u are going thru.

Keep your diary open, be honest with what goes in etc ... And it will work and people can help you along your journey,don't get discouraged along the way there will be hurdles but that's where we can help out by encouraging you. Have a look at some of the big numbers people have dropped and kept off it does work.

I have sent thru a FR.

If there is anybody else out there that is looking for accountability ( I am too, feel free to kick my butt if I miss logging go heaps over my goal or miss successive exercise sessions) I am new to this but I am excited and keen so send me a FR as well

Best of luck to all
    Mike
  • FrankBryantII
    FrankBryantII Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you man...we are all in this battle together...accountability is necessary...