HELP!

Options
Hey everyone,

I've had enough! I have been yo-yo dieting for the last 5 years, but I've never been serious. I am 5'2 and currently weigh in at 190lbs - never thought I could even get this big! I was always around 120 lbs until I got married 7 years ago and literally it's just crept up on me.. and I haven't even had any kids yet! I just turned 32 and want to have kids but I want to make sure I am healthy and am ready for it. I eat really bad, as in not enough, but high-calorie stuff. Like I will not have breakfast, I have a bag of chips for lunch, and then i'll have a normal dinner but probably overeat. I also am a chocaholic (hence the nick), and am addicted to diet coke. I have at least 2 cans of diet coke a day and one bar of chocolate a day. I have been going through a lot of hardship due to my husband's illness, plus studying along with working, and I feel stressed a lot of the time, I sleep about 5 hours every night, and I don't really look after myself at all. I have just joined the gym in hope of feeling somewhat better from working out. However, given my eating habits, I feel so low on energy by the end of the day that I don't have much left to go work out. It is a vicious cycle, and none of my clothes fit anymore, and I can't afford to buy anything more. I REFUSE. I need to fit into my skinny clothes again. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Replies

• myckenzie
    myckenzie Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi there :) It looks like you could use some motivation :) feel free to add me as a friend!

I'm totally the same when it comes to chocolate. I literally crave it constantly and usually can't go a day without a few hersheys kisses or mini fun sized chocolate bars!

You can do this! :D