What will give the best results? opinions? :)

My goal for the rest of this year is to pretty much to lower my body fat percentage and maintain my muscle if not gain more, would this work better if I did cardio one day and weight training the next or if I do cardio in the morning and weight training in the late afternoon, or what is everyones opinion? :) P.s I think I need to lose about 5kg and I don't think I'd be capable of losing much more than that haha, all advice will be appreciated:)

Replies

• aperreau
    aperreau Posts: 5 Member
    I have found that counting calories combined with exercise is the the only long lasting way to manage your weight. Maintaining a routine schedule on your exercise will give the best results because you will tend to stick to it.
  • Yeah I understand what you mean but the thing is I can't quite find the right routine schedule that works best for me I don't want to be putting all my effort in for a few months to realise I only got half the results I could of got if I tried a different exercise or technique :)
  • erickimmel9
    erickimmel9 Posts: 1 Member
    What about Kettle bell training. Great cardio and strength training.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Everyone is different. I swim and lift weights. When I can get to 10 reps at a weight I go up to the next step.
    Find a mix that you can sustain.