What will give the best results? opinions? :)

Options
My goal for the rest of this year is to pretty much to lower my body fat percentage and maintain my muscle if not gain more, would this work better if I did cardio one day and weight training the next or if I do cardio in the morning and weight training in the late afternoon, or what is everyones opinion? :) P.s I think I need to lose about 5kg and I don't think I'd be capable of losing much more than that haha, all advice will be appreciated:)

Replies

• aperreau
    aperreau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have found that counting calories combined with exercise is the the only long lasting way to manage your weight. Maintaining a routine schedule on your exercise will give the best results because you will tend to stick to it.
  • youmadbrah123
    Options
    Yeah I understand what you mean but the thing is I can't quite find the right routine schedule that works best for me I don't want to be putting all my effort in for a few months to realise I only got half the results I could of got if I tried a different exercise or technique :)
  • erickimmel9
    erickimmel9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What about Kettle bell training. Great cardio and strength training.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I swim and lift weights. When I can get to 10 reps at a weight I go up to the next step.
    Find a mix that you can sustain.