88 lbs to lose... all friend requests welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• vbisnath
    vbisnath Posts: 35
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm 24, 5'8", and currently weigh 240 lbs.. :(
    I have huge bones and I carry it off ok (really lol, curvy frame) also because I'm good with clothes.. but it's time to lose it, this time for real.
    It's a hugely transitional period of my life and I feel I changed a lot inside, I'm a lot STRONGER and I want my body to show it!
    Shooting to lose 90 lbs... getting down to 150!
    I have no idea what it will feel like. I've been overweght all my life.

Hey,

I am 28, 5'7", and currently weigh 200 lbs. We are close in figure and I would love to lose weight with you. I have been overweight since I got pregnant with my first child. That was 4 years ago. My goal weight is 125 lbs, so we have quite a bit in common and around the same weight to lose. If you add me we can use each other's progress to motivate ourselves. We can also compare our food diary and have little contests or motivational things for the week. Add me asap if you like. I am actually looking for someone who will help me try harder on mfp.

Vashti
  • lors993
    lors993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 80ibs and on day 5. Feel free to add me. Support is important. Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • Belgie_t3
    Belgie_t3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We are almost twins :-) Im 5'7 22 yrs old and weigh 220. My goal is to lose 70 pounds! Itd be great to help motivate each other. Im 20 days into my journey and have been doing it alone. I dont really mind but its always great to have someone join you! Good luck and welcome! I also have a instagram Ive been posting my progress and workouts on if you want to follow me @belgie_t3
  • sherrylynn56
    Options
    I am also 220 and I just found this site. I was posting my caleries a year ago then I back off and just came back about a week ago because I wanted to keep track of my intake and hope to lose this weight that I need to loose so bad. And I just found this posting place, and there is a lot of people on here that feel the same ad I do. I also need to lose at least 80 to 85 lbs. because at 5'4" my weight should be at about 130 to 140 but if I get down to 150 I will be VERY happy indeed. I haven 't been that thin since my youngest son was born. He is in the picture with me. And yes he has to wear the sunglasses because of eye damage while he was in the Army. Many people ask why he wears dark glasses or tell him he has to take them off and he then has to explain why he must wear them. Anyhow enough of that. I would also like friends on here to talk with. Is there any one in the Boise Idaho area. If there is I would really like to befriend them because I live in Meridian Idaho. :smile:
  • melparedes
    melparedes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi I just joined my fitness pal and I am excited to get started. please all friend me I really need the support to get on track.
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 66 but I'm right there with you! I'll add you and maybe we all can help each other progress!
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, also 5'8" and have similar goals. I've lost 27lbs so far, but I would really like to add some friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me, and that goes for the rest of you lovely people as well! :)