Need some friendly faces to keep me on track.

Options
Have around 30lbs to lose and need friends to help me through. Since having children and being not as young as I was, I am finding it very tough :-( I do try hard but the weight loss is always very slow for me. Because of walking and cycling on a stationary bike, my legs always firm up quite quickly, but then it throws my weight on the scales. Because of the overlap of losing fat, but increasing muscle, weighing myself is always very frustrating, I lose motivation and then I give up! This time I have scales that measure body fat percentage as well as my actual weight, and I am hoping that this along with making some friends on here will keep me on the straight and narrow :-) Would appreciate some adds, and will try to help others in return :smile:

Replies

• charmagnebrown
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have quite a bit to lose, and also am having issues with the scale! Would love to give any support where I can! Have lost a little over 50 lbs altogether, but has been very slooowww. Keep it up!
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I will send you a note if you pop up with a 'have not logged in for 3 days' too. You can do it!
  • mitze81
    mitze81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Feel free to add me! I'm just getting around to adding friends!
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you can add me ! we can keep each other motivated !!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    feel free to add and good luck!
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. : D
  • foxxyfire
    foxxyfire Posts: 6
    Options
    I have the same problem :) fell free to add me so we can keep each other on track. I avoid scales to be honest I have my husband take my measurements to figure bmi it keeps me moving longer. I have also joined the Y and have it set up so my girls can all work out with me.:smile: