Cranky from withdrawals

Options
my kids have mentioned more then once this morning that I am being very cranky ... grrrr ... their right, I want a flippin mt dew.
this is what I get for giving in to temptation all weekend and then trying to get back on track Monday morning.
I reminded the kids I might be cranky now, but once I am successfully through the withdrawals that should subside.

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It will subside eventually....When I did a total stop to soda, I was a bear for weeks. Plus I got horrible headaches. Now I have found that just limiting it is better for me. I will only have 1 or 2 Diet Soda's in a day (big improvement over the previous 10 or so :cry: ). I just can't give it up all together....

Good Luck
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    I've tried going no caffeine before (which is terrible since I'm an iced tea addict!), and I got horrible headaches. Headaches to the point where I couldn't function. So, now I am just going to try to limit the amount that I drink, and maybe eventually get used to the taste of diet soda.
  • labreemike
    labreemike Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    love me some dew we call it liquid crack around here. diet version does it no justice. i've figured out i was drinking my total daily cals in soda alone.
  • Vanessa1977
    Options
    yeah I can't handle the diet dew either, and I was consuming 500 calories a day in soda, it was a huge eye opener when my goal for the day is 1600, I give myself permission to have 1 so i don't feel crazy deprived, but I wait to have it at lunch, sorta my half way mark for the day, the mornings are the worst.