Wow-zers!!

Options
I am so happy with my weight loss so far. I have gone from a 16 pants to an 8 and a 3X top to a medium and an 18 - 20 dress to a size 12. The only thing that has been a little hard is rebuilding my wardrobe. I have had to buy things on the way down and I have to get everything new. Don't get me wrong I love getting new clothes but it is costly. If anyone has any of my new sizes they would like to send me because they are now too big for you please message me and let me know. :wink:

Replies

• lilymaeblue
    lilymaeblue Posts: 14
    Options
    Im similar to u. I went from a 16 to a 8 or 10, and an xl to a med top. You are doing great! Yeah i would buy cloths at goodwill until at the weight i wanna be.
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    that is a good idea. I won a challenge with a group of friends and got $200.00 toward new clothes and I know how to make it stretch so I do have some cute new things. I just wonder what size I will be in when I am at my goal weight. I have another 13 pounds to go.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! I'm not losing any pounds but I've dropped a size. My jeans have worn out so I get my jeans at (don't laugh) Costco. They are inexpensive ($15.99) and they look decent. Don't want to spend more money than I have to.

People look so different at different sizes. No idea what size you will be at goal weight. There is a website - my body gallery - it shows women at different weights.
  • PamGeirng
    Options
    I will checkout the website. I will also have to check out Costco jeans. Anything that looks good and I can save a buck helps. Thanks!
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Im similar to u. I went from a 16 to a 8 or 10, and an xl to a med top. You are doing great! Yeah i would buy cloths at goodwill until at the weight i wanna be.

Yup! Me and Goodwill are the best of friends!
  • PamGeirng
    Options
    Great job by the way on losing weight and dropping the sizes. It isn't easy but so worth it!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Good Will, Salvation Army or any other thrift store would be great. I have found some fantastic deals while I was going down.

Also if you have a Kohls near you, you can sign up for their emails and you will get coupons for 20% off your purchase. A few weeks ago when I went shopping for new clothes for my trip, I took my coupon and then went to their clearance section. I found jeans that were normally priced 34.99 marked down to 14.00 and then I had the 20% off so they ended up costing me like 11.00. I also found a few shirts that I ended up paying only 6.00 for.

Have fun with it.
  • lambchoplewis
    lambchoplewis Posts: 797
    Options
    I had to get new clothes when I lost the weight. At first, I just wore the big clothes but eventually, headed to discount stores, salvation army and re-dale shops to get a few things. Once I got to my goal, I had to figure out what size and shape I was!! Also, I waited for sales at end of season for some things. I got rid of old and big clothes. I am NOT going back there!!!