Motivated this time around!

Options
Hi!!! I am Casey. I started MyFitnessPal.com in early 2009 and did really well starting out I lost 25 lbs!!!! I got pregnant with baby number 2 in June of 09. I gained a WHOPPING 60 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and got up to 260 lbs talk about wanting to crawl under a rock! I had him in February and I've only got down to 235.... I am really motivated this time to get back to 140 pre pregnancy before my daughter in 04. I am a stay at home mom and I do a lot of sitting from working on my business that I run out of my house... I recently started walking 3 miles a day and riding an excercise bike... I've done all kinds of diets... atkins, used phentermine (lost 50 lbs and gained it ALL back even still dieting), weight watchers.... I really need motivational people around me my husband works all day and evening and no one else has a weight problem in my family so I have no one to walk with or even talk to about staying motivated when you have a hard day!!! I hope to meet lots of people and finally get back in shape!

Replies

• clwatlington
    clwatlington Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK!!
  • rahretro
    rahretro Posts: 15
    Options
    girl I'm going to need a kick in the REAR!!!! I tend to see chocolate and want it EVEN THOUGH I'm not a sweets person