Dreams about binge eating

Options
caviggia
caviggia Posts: 63 Member
Anyone else experience this:

You dream about eating allll of this food and then your like "omg I just ate like 2,000 calories and its only 9am" and feel super guilty. Then you wake up and are relieved it was a dream lol... Happens about every other week now lol

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh me too! Dreaming about it and waking up relieved, sure bloody beats actually doing it!
  • caviggia
    Options
    Oh my Gosh me too! Dreaming about it and waking up relieved, sure bloody beats actually doing it!

Ha ha ya definitely better than actually doing it...
    although sometimes it's like having a nightmare and instead of waking up in a cold sweat and putting the lights to check around you instead would scan the kitchen for any evidence that it might have been true.
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    all the time, i usally binge on junk food after it!
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Check a dream dictionary... last time I have checked in my book, when I dreamed about eating, it meant you needed sex... :ohwell:
    Or you are stressing over your calories...
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not very often but I have had it happen. I usually wake up thinking thank god it was just a dream, and then I feel really hungry and have breakfast :) I think it only happens when I've been craving something sweet or haven't had enough to eat that day.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I had a dream very similar shortly after I started my life style change. It was horrible!! I was sitting in the corner of my kitchen, crying and was surrounded by tons of little cakes and muffins and junk....ugh. Worst feeling ever!
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    I dream about food and sex all the time.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I sort of had a dream like that except I only drank a glass of wine and found out afterwards it had "6,000 calories per servings" :noway: :indifferent:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I dream of cupcakes
  • caviggia
    Options
    Check a dream dictionary... last time I have checked in my book, when I dreamed about eating, it meant you needed sex... :ohwell:
    Or you are stressing over your calories...

Hahahahahah
  • caviggia
    Options
    I sort of had a dream like that except I only drank a glass of wine and found out afterwards it had "6,000 calories per servings" :noway: :indifferent:

That has happened too, it's like well I only ate a few things ad BAM hella calories lol