I've now lost a spare tyre :-) 30 kilos down

Options
Darmanin
Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
I started on the 1st Jan .... 9 weeks in I had lost my (now) 3 year old .... by 16 weeks in I had lost my 5 year old ... and as I don't have any more kids I needed to find something else to compare it to .... so now 20 weeks in I have lost a 4x4 tire from a 2013 jeep rubicon (not sure what that car is) LOL 30 KILO gone for good .... and for those who don't do kilos it's around 66 pounds :-)

Anyway pretty much half way there now :-) Onwards and upwards to the loosing the rest of the weight. ... going to attempt a pic, will see how it works.

25631641_5488_thumb.jpg
25631641_2732.jpg

Replies

• majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Looking good!
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I've got about 2 tires to lose. Lol. And Jeep rubicons are sexy! Lol Great job and wishing you the best on the rest of your journey
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the great progress; you are looking fantastic. Thanks for the imagery too, I can proudly say I've lost 2 of those spares, (plus a little bit more) since October 24th 2012.

1.5 "spares" to go. LOL
  • byrdiebee
    byrdiebee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well done, so very well done! As you know, you inspire me!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You look great!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I've lost almost 3 ea 10 pound bags of potatoes! (That would be 30 pounds!!!!)

MFP shows 22 pounds ... which is true, but I lost 5 pounds in this journey before beginning MFP.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can you tell us more about what you did?
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic. I hope to get lose one one day too.
  • Scrybler
    Scrybler Posts: 1
    Options
    Brilliant... and an inspiration. I need to loose about 20Kg to get down to around 15% body fat (male). A variety of outdoor sports mean I'm fit, but that the fat is on even layers all over me.... so friends say "you're not fat"... and I wonder how I'm going to get rid of 20Kg... and then I read your story.... congratulations... you really are an inspiration... bon courage as they say...:happy:
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    An inspiring transformation in such a short time! Well done :-)
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are amazing to lose it that quickly. Congratulations to you hun! Much love. x Shani
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • whycantregister
    whycantregister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    aww, that's amazing! keep it up, congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great. Congratulations.
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the lovely comments :-) Sorry I've been a little distracted over the weekend with some family stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!