This time it's about health!

Options
Hi All,

I'm Angela from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I started with myfitnesspal as an app on my iPhone and now am hooked on the website as well! I am only on day 3 of my lifestyle change but am loving it and so happy to have this wonderful tool to help me along the way! Would love to hear from anyone else in Wisconsin or close to EC! :wink:

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Not from Wisconsin, but close by...Michigan gal here!

welcome to MFP and I wish for you tons of success!!!
  • katiejo42
    katiejo42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, but looking forward to getting some dieting pals online. Just moved house about a 4.5 hour drive away from all my friends, so community on here is going to be really helpful to kick start my new healthier lifestyle.

Lost 18lbs last week (in fairness I also gave birth to a 9lb 12oz baby!!) but have to go slowly with the exercise initially due to C-section. Can't wait to get into some regular exercise routines though, and need all the encouragement I can get! :smile:
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I can't say enough about how much I love this place (mfp)! I tried SparkPeople but it was way too busy and very hard to find things, I love that MFP has everything I need yet is easy to use!