Replies

• fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your hard work is paying off like crazy. And Bay Area represent!
  • mabledog
    mabledog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your looking HOT!!!!!!!!!!
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... plus years younger! You're giving your daughter a wonderful gift, more time with her healthy dad, plus setting a good example that we can have goals and work toward them.
  • kon_e3
    kon_e3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off, kongrats - keep on track and you will not miss your goals
  • tamisawyer
    tamisawyer Posts: 12
    Options
    Hahaha at Slim Fit Polo. I feel you. I def have my eye on some clothes for when I reach my goals. Congrats!!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Wow hun, you look awesome! Keep up the awesome work! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • DMBFiredancer
    Options
    CONGRATS! So inspirational! Oh....and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! Your daughter will be so proud of you.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on posting those photos. It is an inspiration to actually SEE the difference putting in all that hard work makes. It is almost unbelievable. What do your mates say?
    You will have one very proud daughter.:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Great job! I'm sure you're ridiculously proud of yourself :) I know I'm proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • nurse2022
    nurse2022 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have done a great job and your daughter will be so happy. Think of the things you can do together, that you couldn't do a few months ago. It is so worth it. I'm just starting, but I'm very hopeful.
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look fantastic! Big cheer for you all the way from England :happy:
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    I have lost about the same amount of weight and my before and afters are no where near as drastic as yours. Congrats bro and keep up the good work.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome, my friend. Congratulations and keep up the great work.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Yuou look fantastic, and honestly you have really gorgeous eyes hehe sorry I had to say it they really are striking,:flowerforyou:
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    grats man! get on some kettlebells to work on core and you will crush your goals!
  • manwithpans
    manwithpans Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job you are looking great. I have went from 327 to 247 so far so I know what it took to get to where you are and I know you can get to where you want to be. Heck you even lost hair ....lol
  • sexymommi
    sexymommi Posts: 52
    Options
    wow! thats amazing! you look great ;) keep it up!
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    First off, I can't believe I'm posting these pics. lol. We have to start somewhere though. I'm half way there.

H: 6' 1"
    SW: 320 lbs
    CW: 265 lbs
    GW: 215 lbs

This time last year I started "Insanity" and went from 297 lbs to 262 lbs and I felt great. I got sick and stopped working out, as well as falling back into horrible eating habits. I went from 262 lbs all the up to 320 POUNDS by Christmas. I couldn't believe I tacked on an extra 23 lbs from my previous highest weight.

So, in February I quit BS'n myself and made a change. I found MFP and it really helped me keep track of my food. I jump started my diet with "Low Carb" and for excercise just a little walking/shooting hoops. After I got some weight off and was able to function like a human, I did a little more. I just tried to eat clean. I started biking on my lunch breaks, lifting weights in my garage and hitting the heavy bag. Also, I mixed in "Insanity" with my other workouts. Sean T is crazy. lol. And I bought a Polar FT7 HRM - That made such a huge difference. It definitely helps you push yourself.

I have a long way to go, but i have zero doubt that I will reach my goal. Dedication is all it takes. And I do it for my daughter, so I promise NOTHING WILL STOP ME. I love that girl more than anything in this world.

Anyways, here you go...

Giants World Series Parade last Halloween... Over 300 x_x
    photo-9_zps6a58fb8f.jpg

Well...
    6303e5f0-aa6e-4d28-853a-1f32fa4dffd7_zpse0d80e88.jpg

My wedding day on the left. I miss my dreadlocks :( Not the weight. lol image-2_zpsa440e3bb.jpeg

Today. I'm so addicted my health & fitness. I can't wait until next summer. Slim fit Polo :)image_zps3d2ee933.jpeg

Thanks for looking. Hopefully I'm at 215 lbs by Christmas :)

wow! :D go you! That's an amazing change, and things like this keep me motivated to stay on my track to being healthy! :) good job and keep up the awesome work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!