Newbie here!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've been a member here for awhile, but never really used the site until now! I've been using an app called "Lose it!" on my iPhone, but it didn't have the interactive feel that I need to motivate myself.

My profile covers a lot of information about me, but here I am in a nutshell:

My name is Lyndsey. I'm 23 years old. I am 5'5" and currently weigh 143 lbs. My goal weight is 130 lbs. I recently joined a gym with my husband and we've been working out 4 days a week for one hour each time. This is all new to me, because a treadmill is the only machine I'd ever used until now! My biggest weight-loss problem is motivation and my extremely unhealthy relationship with food.

As for my personal life, I've been married for a year to a wonderful man, Josh. We've been together since we were 17 and recently bought our first home. I'll be graduating from college in December with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice. I work part-time as a bank teller and have two "children," a 6 month-old puppy (Daisy) and a 2-year-old cat (Chloe).

I'm glad I found an active forum, because I know I'll need a lot of advice from people who know what they're talking about. I'm also looking for some friends, because your success will be my motivation. So, feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    Added.
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lindsay. My name is Sarah.

I think you are going to LOVE this site. It is so community based and ends up feeling like a little family.

Feel free to add me. I would love to help support you.