150+ and Shares Food Diary, Needing New Friends?

Options
Are you someone that likes getting new ideas from other people's diaries? Are you losing weight in a healthy way (fruits and veg and not all McDonalds and skipping tons of meals)? Have you changed your mind around so that its a lifestyle change and not just a temporary 'diet'? Do you have a lot of weight to lose? Me too! Want to keep each other accountable? If your diary is public to friends and you fit the bill, please message me, I'd like to add you!

Replies

• HeatherAt38
    HeatherAt38 Posts: 25
    Options
    Ironically there is an ad now at the top of my page for McDonalds. lol
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat :) I have at least 150 to lose, maybe more! I am going to send you a friend request :)
  • HeatherAt38
    Options
    Yay! *waves*
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey Fellow MFPers I have my last 10-15 pounds to lose and lemme tell you its the hardest!! I have lost 42 pounds; but, it goes up and down 1.5 pounds every couple of days...I dont deprive myself of anything, as long as it stays in my calorie range and if i want extra cookies, I workout so i can have those extra cookies!! If yall want to add me, the more the merrier!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    open diary, decent eater, daily logger, occasional commenter, and hardly an excuse maker. 105 pounds to lose overall, 25 to go
  • HeatherAt38
    Options
    I should add, if you don't post, I may poke you a few times to see where you're at! :)
  • jaja76
    jaja76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    275 days in a row. Feel free to add
  • elisexp
    elisexp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me :). I am also a newbie. Been logging for a week, and I find it lonely when I have no friends. :))
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :) always looking for new friends!
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    I am on board I need to lose 400lbs!!! Yeah! I am a big lady and im doing something about my weight!! :)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Poke away LOL I've been under the weather for days now with a cold that is trying to kick my butt! I feel a little better today but still not 100%. My plan was to log foods for a week and see how I did (lost 4lbs) and then add exercise the next week. That week fell on my birthday but I got sick the day before and have been since, so I need to feel better so I can stand longer than a few minutes at a time without the swimmy head feeling.

Did you take before pictures and measurements? I did not last week, but plan to this week, I figure I've not lost enough to see a difference yet!
  • flirtyblondekiss
    Options
    This is the first day of the rest of my life.......or at least that is what I am telling myself today. I honestly don't know how much I have to lose.....but it is a lot. I have been procrastinating on weighing myself. I am going to approach this differently than I have in the past. I will count calories to the best of my ability.....but I won't police myself to the point that it slowly drives me insane. Portion control, cutting out soda and the proper preparation of my meals will be my main focus. I have a hard time sharing as I am an extremely private person......but I have resolved to opening up and sharing everything with this online community. I must admit.......it really does help having others to not only lean on but to help as well. Have a very successful day everyone.......one day at a time!
  • missxoshell
    missxoshell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, and i record daily. I record everything, but i'm definitely not a clean eater.
  • Robin_Anne
    Robin_Anne Posts: 54
    Options
    You can add me! :)