only a few months of MFP consistency!

Options
haileyro
haileyro Posts: 38 Member
4546538_7615_zpsbaf50ed0.jpg

4546538_4570_zpsd4ff6426.jpg

hopefully this works and you can see pictures

before pictures were from Australia in December. not the craziest before and after but definitely some changes just by tracking my diet in the last few months! I haven't been perfect either, I have taken weeks off or had cheat days.. but i've been consistent for the most part! I wanted people to see that if you are even 85% consistent with your calorie tracking it will pay off!!
Let me know what you think

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow it's an amazing difference. Check out that *kitten* and those abs! What was your daily cal intake like?
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Jenna_damn_girl.gif
  • haileyro
    haileyro Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HAHA i love the jenna marbles, thank you!
    sorry I should have included this: my daily cal intake is 1650! I am 5'7 and currently weigh approx 142 lbs. In the before picture I believe I was approx 150 lbs.

I also went vegetarian shortly after the before picture.

Thanks for the feedback and comments!and yes.. I truly need a before and after of my butt! it might be the most significant change, just has lifted and tightened quite significantly. I owe some thanks to jillian michaels 30 day shred for this, i've been doing it for exercise on and off but i'm at about day 15 right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!