~~A Trying To Conceive Newbie~~

Options
Hey all My name is Rosetta im 22. I havent had a Menstrual cycle in 2-3yrs. I cant afford to go to the doctor right now. So I dont know whats wrong with me. Everyone tells me its because im over wieght which I UNDERSTAND. But I do know theres a lot of women way bigger than me and have children. Also when I tell everyone how muchIi wiegh they freak out and say No! you dont way that much!!! I think my wieght is evenly distrubuted. I mean I know im big but not THAT big! Regardless... I do know that I want to be healthy, I want to live healthy. Plus I know when I go to the doctor the doctor will tell me to lose wieght which is a good idea if im trying to have a baby! So Thanks for reading and I will keep everyone posted!

Replies

• sbennett1031
    Options
    Depending on where you live there are free clinics to go too, especially womens health clinics. Check your local hospital. Irregularity can be caused by weight (with other conditions such as PCOS) but it could be a lot of other things. Go to a FREE clinic and get checked out.
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI WELCOME TO THE SITE. I UNDERSTAND ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO DOCTOR; BUT HONESTLY THE FIRST THING U SHOULD DO IS GET A PHYSICAL EXAM BEFORE U COMMITTE TO AN W/O ROUTINE. TRY A CLINIC, OR WALK IN CENTER. LOSS OF UR PERIOD CAN BE DO TO ANY VARIETY OF THINGS. PLEASE MAKE SURE U ARE HEALTHY BEFORE U START TO WORK OUT GOOD LUCK THIS IS A GREAT SITE..ISSY

1054310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • msdivadivine
    Options
    The medical term for your condition is Amenorrhea. There are numerous reasons why this could be occuring and yes weight does have an effect on the mestrual cycle. As Mema5 said you should really consult a physican or nurse practicioner before committing to anything. There are test to determine the type of Amenorrhea you have and without being tested you cannot be treated properly. Welcome to the site and good luck on developing a new healthy lifestly that will help you conceive your little one.