Start Insanity on July 1st to join if you interested.

Options
As of today is I am on day 20 of Insanity. I will complete my first round of Insanity on June 30 will turn to 63 days. I am thinking about to start my second round on July 1st and complete it on September 1st.. I will appreciate if you start this and support each other. Add me if you would like.

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 2nd round June 3... I love it!
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo scared of insanity, I just don't think I'll be successful. I work out at least 6 days a week usually for about 40 mins and that kills me. How active were you when you started?
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    Love it too. Hopefully, I will start MAX on June 3 to make it through.
    I am starting my 2nd round June 3... I love it!
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    Lol. I was sooo scared of Insanity too, but I took it was rough on first or second weeks then I got used to it in 3 weeks is getting better than before. I was slow and medium active when I started and I don't have to do faster by following them.

Look at my picture on left of my stomach got down that I started on April 29 until May 13
    I'm sooo scared of insanity, I just don't think I'll be successful. I work out at least 6 days a week usually for about 40 mins and that kills me. How active were you when you started?
  • janetsalley
    janetsalley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I saw the pics very impressive, I'm going to try to start it
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    Great. Just take a break if necessary unless out of breathe or pain/cramp muscle or any reasons if you have one before go back on track when you are ready that is what I did.
    I saw the pics very impressive, I'm going to try to start it