Why the scale is not reliable!! (progress pictures)

Options
9deeadef-756e-4618-8867-92cb7f906e17_zps3ce277c0.jpg
cafbc3e6-f6ac-48a6-9565-b11999ce7be5_zps6f537f09.jpg

This is my progress from the last few months of eating a 1650 calorie diet, with 3-5 days of exercise.
According to the scale i've only lost a couple pounds, some days I weigh in with barely any change! I'm about 143-145lbs.

Therefore, the scale is not always reliable, you are much better off using inches as a form of measurement OR before and after pictures like me. Let me know what you think!

Replies

• ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    You look great
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) congratulations. Another reason people should be taking before pictures to see how much their body changes even the scale doesn't much that much.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I mean this in the least-creepy way possible.
    You have -the- cutest butt.

Great progress.
  • fitdiana21
    fitdiana21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great and i totally agree with you the scale does not tell us the whole story..My scale said i lost 2 lbs but already my jeans are fitting better and my favorite bra is fitting roomy.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    you are proof of that for sure, you look totally different about 20lbs lighter. Very nice figure, well done!:flowerforyou:
  • haileyro
    haileyro Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I mean this in the least-creepy way possible.
    You have -the- cutest butt.

Great progress.

not creepy at all! You just made my day! thanks :)
  • ficklesoul
    ficklesoul Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Thanks for sharing this.
  • haileyro
    Options
    You look great and i totally agree with you the scale does not tell us the whole story..My scale said i lost 2 lbs but already my jeans are fitting better and my favorite bra is fitting roomy.

Amazing to hear! congrats!
  • ThoseRabbits
    ThoseRabbits Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    lookin hot. gimme yo numba ;) please :D
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. The scale has been getting me down, but I feel like I fit some things better, even though my measurements aren't really changing much either.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your "before" resembles me now. What kind of exercises did you do?
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Same thing for me. Different body composition, but only a small drop in the scale. Keep it up!
  • haileyro
    Options
    You look great! Your "before" resembles me now. What kind of exercises did you do?

I've actually started jillian michaels 30 day shred, I am about half way through! I do a combination of cardio and strength training usually.. But i'm not always consistent. My best results are always a combination of these though!