Doing it alone, would love some motivating friends!

Options
Belgie_t3
Belgie_t3 Posts: 28 Member
Hey there! My names Belgie. I'm 5'7, 220lbs, 22 yrs old, and I'm 20 days into my journey. I don't have many friends since Ive recently became a mother and stopped working, so I've been alone on this journey so far. I thought it'd be cool to start a weightloss profile on Instagram in hopes of meeting others who would like to join me and help motivate each other! We can share tips, recipes, routines, anything to help one another :smile: I posted a before and after picture of my progress so far on both my Instagram and MFP (as embarassing as it was to do so lol). I havent weighed myself, but I see some small differences :love: Feel free to add/follow me on either or both!

@Belgie_t3

Looking foward to meeting some awesome and determined people! :bigsmile:

Replies

• lindseygibeault
    Options
    I am also going it alone, and its been rough not having a motivation partner. I've been on my journey for almost a month and have lost inches and weight. Would love to have a motivation buddy!
  • Belgie_t3
    Options
    I am also going it alone, and its been rough not having a motivation partner. I've been on my journey for almost a month and have lost inches and weight. Would love to have a motivation buddy!

Hey there :smile: Ill be more then happy to join you! Seems like youre doing great so far!
  • elizabethmchenry9
    elizabethmchenry9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You guys aren't alone on here! Feel free to add me. The more the merrier. :-)
  • Belgie_t3
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You're all so kind! I've seen some amazing people on this site, so Im definitely feeling motivated!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I can always use more people to keep me motivated :) I'll add you
  • LiveSexyDieSexy
    Options
    Guys, I am also looking forward to giving & getting support. Please add me :)