I need a friends to support me

Options
I sick of being over weight. I am a single mother with no support and would like to have friends that are looking for the same goals as far as loosing weight and support.

Replies

• CoffeeLaceAddict157
    Options
    I log on a daily basis and I'm on basically all the time lol.
    Add me if you want! (:
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday. If you want to be friends, add me :)
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • fitznewme2013
    Options
    I log daily! add me if you would like :)
  • cknight916
    cknight916 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Christine. I just joined on Monday and I have two other friends (that I know of LOL) doing this. I am very motivated as my 50th is approaching this August and I need to loose 30-35 lbs. I will be happy to loose 20 by my birthday!!!! I know the feeling of "sick of being overweight." I lost 62 lbs 8 years ago and kept most of it off until the last few years and 30 lbs have managed to find me again. I just keep thinking how "happy" I was 30 lbs ago and I want to get back into all those clothes hanging in my closet that I haven't wanted to wear in a while... NO MORE MUFFIN TOP!!!!

You have an advantage of being "single" in that you don't have to worry about cooking a meal you husband... kids are "easier" and I think it's easier to loose weight when you aren't feeding a man. LOL

If you want some regular support than I will send you a friend invite. LET'S DO THIS!!! My greatest bit of advise to everyone is you MUST EAT right and make time for EXERCISE. If you don't do both TOGETHER, than you are spinning your wheels. I know for me I need to see results quickly or I get discouraged. So, If you are serious about results than do BOTH consistently..

Just remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!

:-) Christine
  • Beves
    Beves Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I log on daily feel free to add me.
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm back to logging daily (I took a bit of a rest from MFP) and would love to support you in your goals! One day at a time, you'll get there!

Feel free to add me :)
  • profjay23
    profjay23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to MFP as well feel free to add me as well. I'm all for a team effort
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Add me too, if you wish.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I log pretty much daily if you'd like to add me.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me you don't have to be in this alone! :)
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Haha i honestly cant go a day with out logging
  • slender20
    slender20 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have added you.