Need some supportive people.

Options
Hi, I am Jasmina and I have been struggling to lose weight for a long time. I had my son about 4 years ago and I am still carrying around the extra weight. I would love to lose this weight and keep it off. During my journal, I would like to have some people who are supportive and help me through it. I will do the same and provide support back. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• VillainIsLemony
    Options
    Hello! Support is always good, I think this would be impossible without support. How are you today? =)
  • JasminaH89
    JasminaH89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I usually gain the weight back when I don't have anyone encouraging me. I definitely need the support. I am doing great. How about you?
  • VillainIsLemony
    Options
    I'm alright. A bit of a cheating day so I decided to join a counting site to remind me of what I eat. Nutella just can't seem to stay away from me. Best not to stress though, doesn't that make it worse?
  • hiphoplady29
    hiphoplady29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So im in the same predicament, need encouragement as well. I have 3 children, daughter 12 and twin boys 2 yrs. I will be adding you shortly. We gone lose this weight Hunny:)