Anyone else feel the same as me about dating?

Options
vice350z
vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
MFP'ers, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy dating. I like seeing if another person is compatible with me, how they react to certain things, how things progress, etc. It is like a mini-adventure.
  • emilyinatl
    emilyinatl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dating.....bleh! It's definitely not fun for me these days. I wish I could go back to the time when it was actually fun. :)
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    just go with the flow big guy.

if it aint broke, dont fix it.

if you arent interested, move on..
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Why date? Just bang.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Why date? Just bang.

I ever tell you, you are my hero!!! :bigsmile:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    What is dating, precioussss?
  • CatShelton
    CatShelton Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Is this a quote from wedding crashers? haha
  • vice350z
    Options
    Why date? Just bang.

co-sign
  • vice350z
    Options
    Is this a quote from wedding crashers? haha

maybe, lol
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I haven't dated in a minute by choice. I socialize with quite a bit of women, and I enjoy their company. I pretty straight forward and I'm more than comfortable knowing and expressing what I want and like from a certain lady. I really enjoy asking questions and listening to discovering what she would want and likes as well.

Some woman eyes tell me more than their mouths at first, just paying attention to everything including body language makes things simple.

I think the only thing I might get handcuffed on is when I am not interested and I express it to the young lady and she turns into a stalker type.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I haven't dated in a minute by choice. I socialize with quite a bit of women, and I enjoy their company. I pretty straight forward and I'm more than comfortable knowing and expressing what I want and like from a certain lady. I really enjoy asking questions and listening to discovering what she would want and likes as well.

Some woman eyes tell me more than their mouths at first, just paying attention to everything including body language makes things simple.

I think the only thing I might get handcuffed on is when I am not interested and I express it to the young lady and she turns into a stalker type.

I only stalked you once! :grumble:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

I only stalked you once! :grumble:

Creepy-stalker-cat_zpsb2828e9b.gif

Keep your distance Trina!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I bet you wish dating was like this OP.

(make sure you don't have a drink, I'm not responsible for spillage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkBgCKhG7j4
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy it!! If theres a connection, why bother worrying about things?
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LOL. I dig it.

But there is a bit of awkwardness in some situations.

THE BUILD UP OF FARTS REALLY SUCKS THOUGH!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    LOL. I dig it.

LMAO!!! Just dont dutch oven a girl on the first morning you wake up together... then it will all be fine!!! :laugh:
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQohbmehIMEL2oTFHA1Uu2JoGXYVOMSvi7ycAW8m45bwJc_aa77
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LOL. I dig it.

LMAO!!! Just dont dutch oven a girl on the first morning you wake up together... then it will all be fine!!! :laugh:

When I get up to go to the bathroom I make a stop in the living room and bomb the couch. It works like a muffler.

If not staying over you just bomb the car on the way home
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I like dating. I tend to make the first move at the end of the date to save the guy the trouble in deciding how to end it. If it was an "okay" date, I thank them. Someone I'm interested in will get a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And if the date is really, f'n fantastic....

How do you like your eggs?
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of dating... But I don't like people in general. Lol