Just started need encouragement

Options
I had a lap-band for 6 years and did nothing but vomit. In July I had it removed and consequently gained every one of my pounds back. I am ready to do things the right way now but have to scale back on the exercise because my body is not happy with me. It hurts all the time. I hope I can get the encouragement I need to keep me motivated and get this weight off so I can feel good again.

Replies

• Bertbrah117
    Bertbrah117 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We're all going to make it. Keep your chin up, don't cut corners, keep your word, persevere, and good luck.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    just hang in there. it will get better!!!!!!!!!!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I commend you for making the decision in turning to My Fitness Pal to help you achieve your weight loss and nutrition goals towards a healthier you, after what appears to have been an awful and unhealthy experience for you.

I wish you quick success and good health on your new journey. You've got this, you can do it!

Good luck!
  • ebriesch
    ebriesch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined this week, too. I had gastric bypass nearly nine years ago and have regained. I was doing well for a long time but needed to make a positive change to get this regain off. I know a lot of people who had lap-band who have had to have it removed. (others have had positive experiences.) We can all help each other. Good luck.
    Eileen
  • p3bauer
    p3bauer Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement and best of luck to you too!
  • p3bauer
    p3bauer Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you!