58 Year Old Goddess Completes 1st 5K Mud Run

Options

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and inspirational. Here I am, not quite 50 and fretting about my first 5Ks this fall and you're out there burning up obstacles and mud pits!
  • purplepaisley7
    Options
    You are inspiring! I would love to do something like this a year from now!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful! I'm 44 and did my first Warrior Dash yesterday!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I think it's great that you were able to do this and take away all my excuses. ha! I just figured out that I tend to eat a sweet thing when stressed. I like your idea of chocolate at night and nothing else. Again, that you for posting this it is amazing, inspiring, and so cool.
  • Lorikorzen
    Lorikorzen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are an inspiration! I run my very first 5k on June 1 and my first Mud Run on July 20th. You have given me the motivation I needed today! Congrats!
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! And knocking out a mudrun, great job! Don't feel bad about the rope climb or monkey bars. I know guys my age in decent shape that can't really do it, even though looking at them, you'd think they could. smh, but great job and you look great in those pics!
  • SusanCanBeThin
    SusanCanBeThin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The transformation you have achieved is phenomenal and inspiring! Thanks for sharing your Mud Run tips! Girl, you rock! At 43, I am starting the C25K program in the morning. I hope to fall in love with running.
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! What an accomplishment!

Thank you for posting the tips - I am definitely filing those away for later. This looks like so much fun!

...And love the pic of you with the hot guy... :smile:
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    GREAT job.
  • Init2winIt79
    Init2winIt79 Posts: 582
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Good JOB! super Inspiring!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! YOu're such an inspiration !!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!!!!
  • mygreatgoal
    mygreatgoal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy reading your every post! Absolutely gorgeous!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Loved the whole post but got a real kick out of your "doing it without instruments". Atleast I think that was your term. No hearing aids, no glasses. Too cute and so true for some of us pushin' 60. Thank you for inspiring.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You've heard it before, and you'll hear it some more, but I just gotta say: YOU are freakin' AMAZING! Is that hot guy the prize for winning???
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So great! Congratulations! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • bsgordon
    bsgordon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your successes! Your're AWESOME!
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great post!! Very inspiring!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    A-mazing!! You're quite an inspiration! I would love to do a mud-run some day! Wishing you all the best!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!