Looking for someone to lose weight with!!!

Options
kisaolson
kisaolson Posts: 30 Member
In Need Of FriendS To Motivate! Thank You

Replies

• karesasmotts
    karesasmotts Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I need help too. It is nice to have others to share the struggle with :wink:
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friends invite. Any one can send me one
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Maintaining atm, but check in everyday and love to help. Invite sent.
  • JacquiRose1913
    JacquiRose1913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I defs don't mind if anyone adds me. I'm still fairly new to losing weight but I'll help out where I can!
  • dawngoforth3
    Options
    My husband left me because he said I was to fat Im 5'2 and weigh 186 Im not motivated now to lose weight I would love to hear how others lose weight and would love motivation or someone to help me with working out and diet tips. Thank you. Dawn :-)
  • chrisdotcomm
    chrisdotcomm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's terrible! Shame on him, that's crazy.

I'm down almost 40 pounds now just from reducing my calories, cutting back on sugars, reducing my weekly alcohol intake, and exercising every day. My weight loss started in January, when I made the decision (as part of a bet) to start getting in shape. I have a pretty competitive family, and we all got the Striiv app on our phones. Since we can see how many steps the others have gotten in real time, it's been pretty motivating to walk more throughout the day.

At this point, the app is a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends who are on opposite sides of the country, but walking more and consistently exercising has become a habit.

Whenever I'm not feeling motivated to work out or eat healthy, I like to read success stories and motivational quotes, which seem to at least get me in the right mindset.
  • dawngoforth3
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement I really am trying I just startef working out again, dropped the Mt. Dew and also slowed my drinking habits. Im currently watching what I eat, its just so hard to stay motivated when alls I see when I look in the mirror is a chubby short woman and everyone else out there have super model bodies.
  • dartaaa
    dartaaa Posts: 35
    Options
    I could use help too. Coming out from the worst year of my life - epilepsy, depression, an eating disorder, family tragedy, and awful breakup. Need to get that body. :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I am on everyday and I also need support and I am there for all my friends to help support them
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This is DOABLE folks. I was 239 on 12/31/12 and back to emotional eating. I got serious about MFP and Lifting (plus stopped white sugar and wheat products) the next day.

I am 211 this morning and on track to weigh what I did in HS Wrestling (195 lbs), way before my 60th in January. Everyone has always known me as "That big guy that like to workout (and graze)."

Thats not who I am anymore.'

Stay on this!
  • ansmith003
    ansmith003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley,
    I would like new friends to lose weight with. Wanna join the air force next year after I finish school and the only thing stopping me now is my weight. What are you guys goals?:smile: