New

Options
Hello all, I am new to the site after several attemps to lose weight and yet again another attemp I am hoping this site will help me. I think have to be accountable for what I eat might make me more aware of what I am eating. That and the fact my doctor wants to see what I have been eating. Iam hoping with the support and the tools on this site that i will be able to do it this time.

Thanks for the ear
Cathy

Replies

• spoiled_one37
    Options
    Hello all, I am new to the site after several attemps to lose weight and yet again another attemp I am hoping this site will help me. I think have to be accountable for what I eat might make me more aware of what I am eating. That and the fact my doctor wants to see what I have been eating. Iam hoping with the support and the tools on this site that i will be able to do it this time.

Thanks for the ear
    Cathy
  • finkkm
    finkkm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If nothing else this site really does make you realize what you are eating. That was the key for me, I could see what I wasn't getting enough of like protein, and see what I was getting to much of like calories/fat. So for me I just had to change what I was eating, and not the amount I was eating. It made a world of difference. So far its worked and I've lost 12lbs. in 2 months... you can definitely do this! This site is amazing! :) Good luck with what ever goals you have made for yourself! :)
    :glasses:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    This site will work for you. All the tools are here, and we are here for you, too.

Welcome!
    Cheryl