Eating & Still Feeling H U N G R Y

Options
2»

Replies

• nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, constantly hungry! I too was addicted to fast food. The ONLY way to lose weight and feel full is to eat vegetables. Problem is, I hated veggies and maybe you do too. The trick is to hide them.
    My big thing now is wraps. Stuff some shredded chicken breast in a low cal tortilla and add lettuce, onions, mushrooms, whatever you can stomach. A dash or seven of a nice spicy sauce and I guarantee you will feel much fuller than after a burger and fries.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Two things from my personal experience:
    1) When I eat breakfast I'm always hungry all day long.
    2) Processed food from restaurants/fast food/ things with artificial or processed sugars/ salty things make me super hungry all day long as well. I mean this kindly but you are eating a lot of these things. Try making your own food more, and having more fibrous fruits and veggies as others said. Also, distract yourself from hunger by being busy!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    "1) When I eat breakfast I'm always hungry all day long. "

meal timing is bro science. eat as few or as often as needed to keep your hunger in check.
    different strokes for different folks. some things work for me, but not you.

try to focus on getting protein and fiber from real food. they are universally filling and satisfying foods.
    how much of each varies on what you can handle, and is the best for you.
    a general guideline for fiber is 30 g a day. if you eat the oats i suggested, there could be almost half
    your fiber right there. depending on your portion. i like a cup (measured dry) possibly more.
    it doesn't have to be expensive or difficult to do.
    if you're eating less carbs you will need 100g of protein a day. possibly more.
  • Gimmeafrappuccino
    Gimmeafrappuccino Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    eating two or three scrambled eggs really helps squash my hunger when I want to eat everything in sight. Good luck