What are the 30ds rules?

Options
I've done it before and made it to day 12 but wasn't following it correctly (I did it every day) and want to do it right this time but I can't find the exact programme rules

Is it 2 days of the DVD, then 1 day other cardio and next day rest? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help =)

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you are talking about the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Micheals, it is 10 days @ Level 1, 10 Days @ Level 2, and 10 Days at level 3.

Some people (like myself) do it for 30 days straight. Other take a rest day once a week. Some do it every other day. I don't think it really matters which way you do it. Just as long as you are doing it. It's pretty much up to you. If you feel like you need to stay on a level longer, then that's fine as well... There's no set way of doing it.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    If you are talking about the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Micheals, it is 10 days @ Level 1, 10 Days @ Level 2, and 10 Days at level 3.

Some people (like myself) do it for 30 days straight. Other take a rest day once a week. Some do it every other day. I don't think it really matters which way you do it. Just as long as you are doing it. It's pretty much up to you. If you feel like you need to stay on a level longer, then that's fine as well... There's no set way of doing it.

Thanks for the advice =)
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I do a rest day after each level:) I also do other cardio with it (running, baseball, hockey swimming etc)