Goal rewards?

Options
I'm thinking about setting up a list of rewards to treat myself to when I hit each mini-goal (every 10 lbs) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their goal rewards list... I could use some help coming up with ideas. :)

Replies

• ladytap
    ladytap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sure, I just did mine last week. I'm focusing on being able to run further distances, so mine are all running-related. I've seen some really good ones on here. Good luck with your goals :)
  • elipticallover
    Options
    I don't have a list yet... but I do have some rewards in mind... new pants (I will need them), a nice dinner out, hair and nails...
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    My rewards are:

190: manicure
    180: 2 new outfits
    170: pedicure
    160: massage
    154: (or whatever final goal may be) shopping spree!

My goal for losing 50 pounds/getting under 200 was laser hair removal on my legs. :)
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have a few big ones, like a fabulous pair of jeans when I get to a size 12.

But that's a ways off. In the meantime I have a box of smaller size clothes at the back of my closet that I am using to motivate myself. I try things on every couple of weeks. When something fits I bring it out to wear. It has been kind of cool. Like having a store in the back of my closet. It dates all the way back to those size 12's!
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Here's mine, but I'm still not sure if watching the scale is gonna work for me. This is a start though. I'm interested to see what other ideas there are out there.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i will by a new pair of jeans everytime mine start to get baggy, but my *when i reach my ultimate goal* reward will be a boob job(and tummy tuck if necessary)...i'm only 23(on aug 10) and i refuse to have motherly breasts or belly from weight loss
  • jenlawton
    Options
    My reward is a trip to Jamaica next year!