My First Week With MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi everyone this is my first week with myfitnesspal and I love it. Because of this program I have lost 2 pounds this week already and I'm excited.

Replies

• Wanttofeelsexyforonce
    Options
    This is a great site. Stick with it, you can do it.
  • moralesaide
    Options
    CONGRATS! I was very skeptical but I have also lost 2 pounds! I am not starving best of all :)!!
  • Roxana2412
    Roxana2412 Posts: 8
    Options
    haha me too :) I've lost two pounds.. And I started 3 days ago :D . I'm so happy <3 Keep it up! :D We can all do it:D
  • melindameehan5
    melindameehan5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WTG...1st wk here for me also....haven't weighd again yet...not sure I want to yet...lol
  • brittanygibson1426
    brittanygibson1426 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This was my first week as well! I lost 4 lbs this week!!!! Does anyone know how to add the pounds tracker to their page?? I cant figure it out for some reason??
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This was my first week as well! I lost 4 lbs this week!!!! Does anyone know how to add the pounds tracker to their page?? I cant figure it out for some reason??

When you are in the forums section, or i mean "message boards" section, go to "settings". It will give you the option to add it to your message posts.
  • brittanygibson1426
    brittanygibson1426 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hmm it wont let me add it! It tells me I need to copy and paste it somewhere but I cant figure out where its telling me to paste it? i shows the tracker but not my progress?