Help!!!!!

Options
Wat shud I class level 2 on 30ds as wen adding it to mfp??

Replies

• ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options

*What should I class level 2 of 30ds as when adding it to mfp?

If you don't have a HRM then I would use circuit training, if you do have a HRM then I would just add it to the database so it is unique to you and your calories burned. I've heard that the MFP for circuit training will put you as burning more calories than you actually do with 30ds though so be careful.

Good luck, level 2 is definitely a workout!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

I am not really sure, but you might want to try something like logging it as sweet pertaterz eaten.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Only help I can offer you would be my 2nd grade spelling class teacher and 8th grade english teacher. Trying to read this made my brain hurt.
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Only help I can offer you would be my 2nd grade spelling class teacher and 8th grade english teacher. Trying to read this made my brain hurt.

Any need really?????

Thanks to the other guys
  • Lindyxx
    Lindyxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Theres a great app, if you have an iphone/android phone, called calories burned, you put in your weight, and then choose your exercise, all Jillians dvd's are there, if you havent got it, and you want to tell me your weight, I will have a look for you.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Any need really?????

Yes.

The overuse of exclamation marks in the title was not clue enough to the illiteracy inside.
    Thus innocent people were exposed to it.
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Not cool.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Are you asking which character class you should use on level 2 of Dead Space 3.0?
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Are you asking which character class you should use on level 2 of Dead Space 3.0?

Hi, I'm not sure wat to log it as in mfp app, I no it's cardiovascular but after that I have no idea. Level 1 I logged as cardiovascular, circuit training, general but surely level 2 shud b something more?? Cos I'm sure it burns more calories??
  • Lindyxx
    Lindyxx Posts: 34
    Options

Hi, I'm not sure wat to log it as in mfp app, I no it's cardiovascular but after that I have no idea. Level 1 I logged as cardiovascular, circuit training, general but surely level 2 shud b something more?? Cos I'm sure it burns more calories??

Hi meggie, if you want to message me your weight, I will log it into the app I have on my phone, and it will tell you how many cals you burn on each level