New

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Amanda. I am 30 and need to lose 20 pounds.I joined my fitness pal to help me better with my diet while doing Turbo Fire. I have been trying to lose this weight for a few years now. With my celerbal pausy and diabetes it has not been easy on me lost it and gained it back.Hopefully with my fitness program and your alls help and here on my diet I can get this weiht off once and for all.I got to get this weight off like yesterday

Please add me as friends as I am needing encourgment and support thru my long road ahead of me. I would love to see you all and help if needed on your jorney as well

Replies

• JoyTH
    JoyTH Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Greetings. I've got more than 20 pounds to loose. 20 by September! and another 20 by Jan or Feb! then maintain! It is a long, but fabulous journey. I've already lost 20 pounds and feel so much better, plus am a size and 1/2 smaller than before! Welcome!!!
  • Rosepetals83
    Options
    /bump
  • merricat66
    merricat66 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I'm new here, too. This is my first time on the message boards. I'm 47 and have about 130 pounds to lose. I am having bariatric bypass surgery this summer and myfitnesspal is part of the recommended pre-surgery work I have to do. Let's encourage each other, because I know this is going to be a tough road. :-):happy:
  • Rosepetals83
    Options
    grats on your upcoming stuff Merrrica,It sure is I sent you an invite
  • Rosepetals83
    Options
    /bump
  • Rosepetals83
    Options
    /bump