Replies

• tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    that is sooo awesome!!!! amazing work... I can't wait till I can wear dresses and they look "right" on me... :-)
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous story! Great job.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

The dreaded drums are playing in my head like I'm The Master or something..

Not only do you look amazing (great work!!), but you got this awesome reference in there. Congrats on your great progress. [And gee, thanks, for getting that drumming into my head this morning :laugh: ]
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Love you, honey! You looked fantastic when I meet you all sweaty and pregnant, and you look even more fantastic now! Congrats!
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Wow -- I have tears in my eyes
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.mso happy for you and btw you are rocking that dress. Wtg!
  • jessgetshealthy
    Options
    Inspiration that I more than needed today.
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awww, you made me cry...that is an amazing post. You really are an inspiration to everyone!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Love you, honey! You looked fantastic when I meet you all sweaty and pregnant, and you look even more fantastic now! Congrats!

Cant believe that was less than a year ago!!! We should do it again this summer!! Bug and im sure jules would love to do the zoo again!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

Not only do you look amazing (great work!!), but you got this awesome reference in there. Congrats on your great progress. [And gee, thanks, for getting that drumming into my head this morning :laugh: ]

This is just proof that you are Fantastic.... and you know what so am I :)
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love the dress!
  • melisj5
    melisj5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great in that dress. :)
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! congratulations and well deserved. You should be proud. The color of that dress also looks very nice on you.
  • RagenGBrown
    RagenGBrown Posts: 47
    Options
    That is awesome!! You should be proud of yourself!! Those NSV's are the best thing ever!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! :happy: You look wonderful! Congrats! I'm really happy for you! Have a fabulous date with your fabulous hubby! :flowerforyou:
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dress, beautiful story, beautiful woman...congrats in overcoming the "Dressing Room of Doom"...now it is going to be a magical place where you transform into a goddess or vixon--enjoy the ride!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!! :smile: :happy:
  • Qexxlia
    Qexxlia Posts: 19
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!! :happy: You look wonderful! Congrats! I'm really happy for you! Have a fabulous date with your fabulous hubby! :flowerforyou:
    ^^ This. He sounds amazing and probably a sexy beast too!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

This is just proof that you are Fantastic.... and you know what so am I :)

Just don't go shooting energy out of your appendages yet. You've worked hard on THIS body, you aren't ready for another :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!