Turbo Fire!!

Options
I was wondering if anyone has used Turbo Fire and how they liked it
I am really thinking about getting it but i wanted to hear some feedback first

Replies

• DoreenN
    DoreenN Posts: 60
    Options
    I havent tried turbofire, but Ive done other Chalean Johnson workouts, and you def get results. I am a Turbokick instructor, which is the gym version of Turbojam. Turbofire is very intense so if you dont think that you are ready for such an intense workout I would start with TurboJam.
    Anyway if you have any questions please ask. I would love to help you on your fitness journey, I am also a beachbody coach, so please check out my website where you can purchase TurboFire, TurboJam, and tons of other products. www.beachbodycoach.com/DoreenN

Doreen
  • esmilanich
    esmilanich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Turbofire!!! I have had it for about a month and I LOVE it!! I did Chalean Extreme a year ago and went from a size 8 to a 4! Now, i wanted to try a little cardio mix and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!!! You should try it!! Email me if you have any questions!! It's really easy to do and it actually makes you like exercise, which to be honest.. I do not like!!!!
    esmilanich@gmail.com
    www.teambeachbody.com/esmilanich
  • mandy2128
    Options
    I am doing turbo fire right now! I just finished with day 2! I am loving it! I used to do turbo jam and turbo kick... and this is even better! :-) I just had a baby 10 weeks ago and im hoping to lose quite a bit of weight with this program.