I hope this works

Options
Ok so I have pretty much tried every diet going and more recently did the cwp. However it was so restrictive and at weekends I just could not help but eat! So I need to loose 1.5 - 2 stone and according to my fitness pal to loose 2 pounds per week I can have 1200 calories a day. Any advice or tips anyone can give me would be gratefully received :)

Replies

• HikeThatMountain
    Options
    Hi Dalycakes,

Welcome to MFP, you'll find a lot of encouragement here!

All I can suggest as per your request is to not think of this as a "diet"! Change your eating habits to healthy wholesome food and make it sustainable, even if you have to do it gradually. If in the end you find it too restrictive with 1200 calories, change it to 1 lb a week, much easier to sustain. Sustainability is the key, because you want to be able to lose, then control your weight for the rest of your life, make it a habit to be accountable to yourself for what you eat in regards to quantity and type. If along the way you feel like you want to eat more than the 1200 in that day, find out the calories for what you'd like to eat at that moment and then do double the exercise calorie burn, then eat what you wanted. (I say double, because all the calorie counts in the food/exercise are not necessarily precise and that gives you a leaway to not overeat (but hopefully you are exercising anyway, because that is also a key habit to acquire for sustainability for the rest of your life).

Best of luck to you!