Loosing this baby belly

Options
Are there any moms out there who have had success loosing there baby belly?? I am trying really hard and I gained "love handles" and I have the, sorry for the oh so scientific medical terms, stretchy saggy looking skin on my belly. I am just wanting to know if anyone has had luck loosing theirs or at least reduced it?? Just needing hope

Replies

• wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Oh god, I don'tknow bout this! I was just sucking in my belly the other day in front of the mirrir and I've a pouch on my belly, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of. I'd love to know what the secret is.

When I sucked my belly in, under my ribs was lean, my sides were lean but my baby belly pouch is like a small inflatable 'thing' attached to my front! Grrrr.........................
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    im still working on it but seen quite a big improvement. pictures on my blog

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/x4mygirlsx

im doing jillians 30day shred. x
  • maecrocker
    maecrocker Posts: 56
    Options
    Big problem. I've named this area "the fat part of my belly". My daughter calls it the cummerbund. Whichever, whenever I lose weight it always seems to be the last thing to shrink and when I mess up, the first thing to grow. It does go away. I just have to get it to go away, yet again. Be patient.
  • Kathryn1019
    Kathryn1019 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My babies are 15 now...and I keep telling my belly that. but it won't listen, just like my babies! Keep working at it and I'm sure you will see results! Have a grea day :)