Anyone else feel the same as me about dating?

Options

Replies

• Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options

When I get up to go to the bathroom I make a stop in the living room and bomb the couch. It works like a muffler.

If not staying over you just bomb the car on the way home

OMG...LMAO!!! Guys have it easier. We women folk are accustomed to the loud bombs. We're the ones that aren't ever supposed to toot. That makes for a loooong evening.
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I used to like dating.. But now it's kind of frustrating. It hasn't seemed to work out too well for me lately. Lol. Good thing I've gotten used to being by myself and doing me, otherwise I would probably be miserable.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    The other thing that sucks.........When you know it went great it takes FOREVER to wind down when you get home! That's why I'm still posting random stuff on here at 2 in the morning.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    The other thing that sucks.........When you know it went great it takes FOREVER to wind down when you get home! That's why I'm still posting random stuff on here at 2 in the morning.

You didn't bomb her couch, I hope.....cuz she'll notice later when she sits down and wonders what smells like *kitten*.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

You didn't bomb her couch, I hope.....cuz she'll notice later when she sits down and wonders what smells like *kitten*.

No I sure didn't.

Bombing the couch only works when going from the bedroom to bathroom. I've got a ways to go before I worry about that. LOL
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It's been so long, I don't remember anymore.:grumble:
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Why date? Just bang.
    That's what me and my man did lol
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    LOL. I dig it.

But there is a bit of awkwardness in some situations.

THE BUILD UP OF FARTS REALLY SUCKS THOUGH!

LMAO!!! Just dont dutch oven a girl on the first morning you wake up together... then it will all be fine!!! :laugh:
    My man scalded me in the shower the morning after. He was trying to be funny and turn the cold water on me and turned off the wrong knob.
  • Jo5ie
    Jo5ie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MFP'ers, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

^^ this
    I hate dating! It's not fun, too stressful so I packed it in!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have been with my SO for eight years so I haven't "dated" in a long time, however I still enjoy going out together and I remember the butterflies from when i would first meet the person. :)
  • bleedingdesu
    bleedingdesu Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've never worried about those things. If I'm comfortable enough with a girl to be dating her, or in a relationship with her, then I don't see why it matters, and if there's an issue, my current girlfriend tells me the moment it comes up.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I just try to get them drunk enough to sleep with me.

The only thing I get nervous about is the bill.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    you worry too much, and if you dont start enjoying dating and having fun you re likely to settle for the first date that goes well and forgive a list of shortcomings she may have and settle into a relationship thats not ideal...
    Millions of women out there, get out there and date all you can and dont settle for a lesser person than your personal ideal !!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    MFP'ers, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

this is why i am glad i'm married, and if i wasnt i couldnt be bothered with dating... too much like hard work by the sounds of things!
  • sockergurl04
    Options
    Yeah ok, wedding crasher.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I dont date...decided i am too old lol...all the games etc associated with it dont interest me at all...and i know some prolly thinking i am wrong but works for me, as long as one is happy with their life.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    gosh i haven't been on a date in a year. i hate when someone invites me for dinner on a first date!! i accepted last time a year ago ONLY because guy was extremely hot and charming. but i usually never do.
    take me to a bar so i can relax after having some drinks.
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Why date? Just bang.

Brilliant.....I hate dating, its so awkward, but it all changes when its just a "bang" haha!
  • Emmerz85
    Emmerz85 Posts: 8
    Options
    I definitely know where you're coming from. The way I see it, if you have to ask yourself that many questions, then it's probably not going to work. I don't believe there's an age limit for enjoying dating either. Compatibility comes at all times of our lives, and I'm sure you'll eventually meet the person you won't have to question.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Dating is only weird when you aren't clear about your intentions. When two people know they like each other and want to explore the possibilities, things tend to go really well, no matter what activity the date involves. I love dating confident men who actually know what dating is and don't have it confused with "hanging out." I'm not 20 years old anymore. I hang out with friends, and if that's what you want to be, that's cool. But I don't kiss my friends or touch them inappropriately.