Time to start believing in myself

Options
Well, I have had a huge amount of weight to lose and have tried several time to lose weight. I have never succeeded as you can see :-/ so it's time to start again, as from tomorrow I' back on the wagon! I'm going to need some support as I know I can't do it on my own. If I don't do it now though, I really could die anytime. From now on I'm going to keep a blog and work hard. I CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Super attitude and that makes all the difference! Welcome to MFP and best of luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you want :-).
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are so brave, I have no doubt you will succeed. Just be patient with yourself and make sure you are making changes you can live with. You will succeed! I just know it.
  • sdates
    sdates Posts: 6
    Options
    You sound ready to do this! Be patient with yourself and be kind to yourself! It sounds like you're on the road to great things. :happy:
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you! There is a LOT of support here and you can add me if you want. I've been coming here for 2 wks and log in every day, and hope to keep it up.