Don't Get Discouraged

Options
Sometimes the weekends get away from us and we don't eat as healthy or complete the workout that we'd like to. That doesn't mean that you failed. it means you took a small detour. Don't let a little detour completely derail your efforts. You did the hard work that it took to get where you are so just get back on track and keep going. If you are looking for some more accountability or new program to get you back on track I can help! Contact me for more info.

Replies

• chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You're too sweet!
    And yes! Absolutely! Saturday is my relax day. The only day I don't work out and eat whatever I want. Don't get me wrong, I don't binge or gorge- never binge. Just during the week I stick to 1200-1500 calories (net), whereas on weekends I allow myself up to 1800-2000.
    I think it's important for everyone to do something as similar, for absolute deprivation is a surefire way to fail.

I'm with Louise- here for anyone in need of a friend, someone to relate to (I especially relate to new mommas on the warpath of baby-weight loss), or simply an accountabili-buddy!
    What a great Monday morning post, Louise!

Chanel
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    I agree with you Chanel! When I started to think of this as a lifestyle change and not a diet I started to get the results I wanted. How you think can change everything.
    Thank you Chanel!