Recent College Grad Needs Some Motivation!

Options
Hi all!

I'm a 21 year old female. I used to be really big into MFP and I was REALLY successful at becoming more healthy and exercising (I did Insanity!) but then I kind of fell off of the band wagon when my last year of college became so stressful. I'm back now, graduated and need to lose the weight I've put on and start exercising more! I'm studying for a Personal Training certification through my degree and I studied Culinary Nutrition but I need some more motivation, anything would help :) I plan on posting recipes and such onto my page/the community so if anybody has any questions about food I can be a good resource!

Thanks!
Phoebe

Replies

• sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    Added!
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Adding!
  • ColumnHugger
    ColumnHugger Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you.....I did WW and lost a ton of weight and then I quit smoking and let the stress of life and school get in my way. Graduated college 2 days ago and went back to smoking....sooooo, all thats left is getting back on track and for the most part I am doing it but all the more support and friends is good too.
  • CarmanWants
    Options
    Congrats grad!!! I'm in the exact same boat! I lost almost 30 pounds and gained all back once the semester got stressful... Now that I'm a grad I know I can keep the weight off and you can too! I've added you!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey there !!! I'm 22 and I just graduated two days ago ! I would love to be your friend !
  • pjordanr
    pjordanr Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks so much for the adds, ya'll are awesome!! I love to see so many other May 18th grads, congrats!
  • ShadowsProve
    ShadowsProve Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added!