Best post pregnancy ab exercises?

Options
Anyone have any suggestions on the BEST no-time-wasted ab exercises? I hate when I'm at the gym and my stomach is all jiggly! I've never dealt with that before!

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Suck your gut in while you're at the gym. Seriously, the act of keeping it sucked in will get it toned enough while you do all your exercises. It will also give you upper body support. Dunno if you watch Biggest Loser, but look what that simple act did for "Unc" last season as he triumphantly ascended the stairs to the scale, just because he sucked in his ab muscles and made them support him. :)
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    great post! gotta see these answers!!! :wink:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Lay on your back with your legs mostly straight. Dig your heels in, then use your abdominal muscles to pull your legs up. With your heels dug in, your feet shouldn't move. This works really well on a sandy beach.
  • jlizgar
    jlizgar Posts: 104
    Options
    Hands down, the Tupler Technique!
    http://www.maternalfitness.com/
  • shimacrema
    Options
    reverse crunches, leg lifts laying on the floor, double crunches, knee ups sitting on a chair, rocking chairs (lay on the floor with your knees bent and hands under your hips. Bring your knees into your chest like your rocking in a rocking chair then tap the floor when you come down). Also do supermans for your lower back, deadlifts, or good mornings. Your abs and back work as a unit. You can't strengthen one without the other.
  • joetrumpet
    Options
    My wife has used 10 minute trainer both during and after her pregnancy and has had much success with it. Send me an email if you want any more specifics.
  • joetrumpet
    Options
    My wife has used 10 minute trainer both during and after her pregnancy and has had much success with it. Send me an email if you want any more specifics.