15lbs Down

Options
MrsBobaFett
MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
I've been using MFP for 4 months now and have lost 15lbs.

I have a 2 year old son, when I was pregnant I had gestational diabetes but it wasn't diagnosed until I was 37 weeks. I put on a lot of weight during pregnancy going from a UK size 10 to a UK size 14. It took me 19 months until I realised I was unhappy with myself and how I had let myself become.

I'm not the cleanest eater, I have chocolate almost everyday, I eat pizza and lots of carbs! I lost over a stone through eating in moderation whereas before I would eat whatever I wanted without thinking about the consequences.

I started off by eating 1200 calories and doing 30DS, after about a month of this I was suffering from insomnia due to the lack of calories. I upped my calories and carried on with my daily cardio workout resulting in me losing 10lbs.

I'm now eating around 1800 calories a day, sometimes more. I've been lifting heavy now for 4 weeks and hope to see a complete transformation in my shape. I want to sculpt my body as best I can, I know full well that my stomach will never resemble it's pre-pregnancy state but I will make it look the best I can :smile:

My friends on MFP have helped so much in keeping me motivated! So thanks guys :D x

dffd_zps8ab1e097.jpg

dgdgd_zpsf905d877.jpg

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You win today's Being Awesome award. Though why have you hidden your legs in the after shots? Those new quads you've acquired are very impressive, you should be showing them off :)
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Thank you Zo, it was laundry day :blushing:

I'll take another soon :)
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    I resized my images and they are still showing up big :grumble:
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope I can have similar results further down the line x
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look amazing!
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks guys x
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's just 4 months work. Imagine what future will bring... :-)

And you look wonderful!

I too am struggling with carb intake. My sugar levels though are borderline pre-diabetic for my age, and the doctor informed that I am at risk of gestational diabetes when I get pregnant and eventually diabetes during later years, if I don't reduce weight and control my body fat percent. Just by sticking to MFP, eating clean, I lost 2 Lbs over last 2 weeks. So kudos to this great tool and the great forum.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job, you should be so proud.
    I've lost 18 lbs in a similar time, I've just started doing the 30 day shred, I hope I see results like yours.
    I've decided it's not just watching calories now, it's exercise I need to do to change my body shape and get rid of my muffin top.
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's just 4 months work. Imagine what future will bring... :-)

And you look wonderful!

I too am struggling with carb intake. My sugar levels though are borderline pre-diabetic for my age, and the doctor informed that I am at risk of gestational diabetes when I get pregnant and eventually diabetes during later years, if I don't reduce weight and control my body fat percent. Just by sticking to MFP, eating clean, I lost 2 Lbs over last 2 weeks. So kudos to this great tool and the great forum.

Thank you, Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes are no joke, my labour resembled a horror story! Well done for taking the right course of action in order to prevent it!
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    You've done an amazing job, you should be so proud.
    I've lost 18 lbs in a similar time, I've just started doing the 30 day shred, I hope I see results like yours.
    I've decided it's not just watching calories now, it's exercise I need to do to change my body shape and get rid of my muffin top.

Thank you Wendy and congratulations on your loss! 30 Day Shred is a great workout, I lost 8lbs doing it x
  • katherinelangley
    Options
    You look awesome:)
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    You look so good girl!! :) Proud of you!!!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You hung your picture up, too! ;) You look fantastic and are a very lovely young woman. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'm so proud of you!!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!

tumblr_lv3afkA7S51r0ix14o1_500_zps8ac94b03.gif

tumblr_mi8b0dMTqI1ro8ysbo1_400_zps74cf7f60.gif

Alot of hard work and dedication right there!
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Thank you guys!! Crosby thank you for the GIFS :flowerforyou:
  • sarac7620
    sarac7620 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    well done!! amazing results :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!

amazing.
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    :happy: Thank you!!
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And really pretty too.. Anybody ever told you that you look like the DOUBLE of penny from big bang theory?

Also my mum has had 4 babies, and her stomach is VERY almost that of a 20year old in fit shape... thats 6months hard dedication of 4 - 7times a week at the gym, sometimes twice a day, she a mad woman
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!