Gym Observation

Options
iAMsmiling
iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
I went to the gym this morning and noticed that I was completely unqualified to judge anyone else's workout routine or methods.

It was really very disappointing. I was forced to just work out and go home.

Replies

• redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The only thing that I hate more is when I go to the gym and work out so hard that I forget to notice how much anyone else weighs and what they're wearing.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i know where this topic came from ;) hehehe.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning and noticed that I was completely unqualified to judge anyone else's workout routine or methods.

I love this!!!! :drinker:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    i know where this topic came from ;) hehehe.

Yup! hahaha
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Boring. What's the point of going to the gym, then?
  • Meecro128
    Meecro128 Posts: 20
    Options
    This makes me feel better. I always feel self-conscious when I work out. I'm getting more comfortable and confident each time I go to the gym, but since I'm new I know I'm doing things wrong, trying to figure out the right way to do things, and learn!

Topics like the one this is in response to just emphasize why I feel self-conscious at the gym. But, realizing that most people really don't care, or pay any attention to what others are doing really helps make going to the gym more comfortable and overall enjoyable.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Well if it's important to you, you WILL make the time! Do better next time :)
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mjitm2vHXM1qz4rgp.gif
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options

:wink: Same thing happened to me! So Happy to find out that I am not the only Unqualified one out there!!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    <3
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Like. I don't go to a gym, but if I was able I would want to have your attitude :)